CIMASOFT will work with client's staff throughout a
project to insure all development and technologies meet
the client's internal IT requirements and to relay a
clear understanding of the delivered system.
CIMASOFT provides status updates at regular intervals
and communicates any questions or issues throughout the
project. CIMASOFT believes that good communication
is crucial to the success of a project including timely
completion and final acceptance.
Operating within current technology and business requirements, an application
should automate manual or semi-manual processes, integrate with legacy and
future related applications and data systems, and minimize administration through
CIMASOFT has the experience and knowledge to offer
and successfully implement solutions that involve multiple
platforms and technologies. This often provides solutions
that may not be offered by other development providers.
CIMASOFT practices the Staged Delivery Project Management
philosophy. This philosophy identifies a short and long
term strategy, core requirements, related systems, and
enhancements. The initial project includes the design
and development of the core system to handle immediate
needs while preparing for future enhancements and long
term goals. All enhancements are held for a future development
philosophy results in a more controllable project and
deliverables that meet the core requirements. This allows
the critical functionality to be implemented efficiently.
The non-critical functionality can then be re-assessed
and prioritized for the next phase of development.
overall benefit for the client is a successful, focused
project delivering projected schedules, costs and functionality
while minimizing unutilized development.
of Staged Delivery:
Critical Functionality Is Available Earlier
2. Risks Are Managed Early
3. Problems Become Evident Early
4. Reduced Project Overhead and Life Cycle
the client should expect:
set objectives for the project and have them followed
• To know how long the CIMASOFT SOFTWARE project will take and how much it will
• To decide which features to include in and exclude from the application
• To make reasonable changes to requirements throughout the course of the
• To know the project’s status clearly and confidently at all times
• To be notified of and given options for risks that could affect deliverables
• To have ready access to project deliverables throughout the lifetime
of the project